Sleep easy: ethical bedroom brands

The cutest package I've ever received! 
The Pillow Fight Club pj singlet & Let's Jet Around shorts
. 

I don't know about you but I love sleep. The feeling of fresh sheets and soft pj's just makes me daydream!

Here are some sleepy time brands shooting for the stars when it comes to ethical production and sustainable resources.

The Goodnight Society

Instagram: @thegoodnightsociety

An Aussie brand, The Goodnight Society design fun prints for their women's and men's pj's and pillowcases. They pride themselves on being sweatshop-free and on using organic fabrics - I can attest to how super soft they are!

I'm the lucky new owner of the Let's Jet Around shorts and the Pillow Fight Club singlet.


My super-soft new Let's Jet Around shorts
from The Good Night Society.

Ettitude 

Instagram: @ettitudestore

If you've ever worn or felt bamboo fabric you'll know: once you go bamboo it's hard to go back! Especially when it comes to your boudoir. It's breathable and I reckon it's the softest thing you can sleep on! Plus bamboo is a sustainable crop, fast growing and consumes far less water than cotton.

Ettitude ethically produce 100% organic bamboo lyocell bedding, as well as other comfy bamboo things you need in your life like bamboo charcoal pyjamas and bathrobes.

My bed has never felt so soft! My silky soft bamboo lyocell duvet set by Aussie brand Ettitude.

Yo Home 

instagram: @yohomeau

Yo Home is a great Aussie label based out of Brisbane. They collate a bunch of natural and sustainable fabrics for the home - think French linen, tencel and bamboo.

Linen pillowcases from Yo Home.

Bamboo sheets and quilt cover from Yo Home.

Soak Society

Instagram: @soaksociety

What better way to prepare for sleepy land than with a relaxing, steamy bath.

The Soak Society make 100% natural salt-based wellness soaks perfect for the tub or (like me!) for soaking tired feet. Here's my Originale Travel Sized Wellness Soak by the Soak Society purchased at The Showroom in Brisbane.

Originale Travel Sized Wellness Soak by the Soak Society.
What are your must-haves for your best night's sleep?

-  Ash

Comments

Popular Posts