Workshop time: SEO & PR for small business


My sis and I will be sharing tips to get small businesses seen, with zero marketing budget. Gold Coast, 21 March. 

We realised the stuff we do in our day jobs - SEO & PR - works really well when it's put together.

So Kirsten - aka Field & Press - and I are hosting another workshop aimed at small business owners to share simple ways to get businesses seen, no marketing budget needed. 

This next one is on the Gold Coast, Wednesday March 21, hosted by Refinery Coffee in Currumbin.



SEO & PR and two awesome, free ways for makers, creatives, small business owners and entrepreneurs to get their stuff out there without having to throw big dollars into marketing, advertising and sponsoring.

Of course I'm a huge advocate for that, and as a blogger too I'll be sharing my perspective on what works when pitching to bloggers and influencers.

Find out more and grab tickets here



Comments

Popular Posts